The COVID-19 Simulator combines infectious disease modeling and statistical modeling to simulate the trajectory of COVID-19 at the state level from March 15, 2020 to August 31, 2020 in the United States.
View Simulator HERE
UPDATE: April 28, 2020
Governor Baker Extends Non-Essential Business Closure and Stay at Home Advisory until May 18, 2020.
He also announced the formation of a new 17-member Reopening Advisory Board.
Reopening Advisory Board Members Include:
- Aron Ain, CEO, Kronos Inc & Ultimate Software
- Carlo Zaffanella, Vice President and General Manager, Maritime & Strategic Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Corey Thomas, CEO, Rapid 7
- Daniel Rivera, Mayor, City of Lawrence
- Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Girish Navani, CEO and Co-Founder, eClinicalWorks
- Joe Bahena, Senior Vice President, Joseph Abboud Manufacturing
- Kathryn Burton, Chief of Staff, City of Boston
- Laurie Leshin, Ph.D., President, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Linda Markham, President, Cape Air
- Mark Keroack, President & CEO, Baystate Health
- Monica Bharel, Ph.D., Commissioner, Department of Public Health
- Nicole LaChapelle, Mayor, City of Easthampton
- Pamela Everhart, Head of Regional Public Affairs and Community Relations, Fidelity Investments
- Stephanie Pollack, Transportation Secretary and CEO
- Steve DiFillippo, CEO, Davios Restaurants
- Wendy Hudson, Owner, Nantucket Book Partners