VIEW SAMPLE BALLOT HERE
Download Absentee Ballot Application HERE
Download Absentee Ballot Application by a Family Member HERE
ABSENTEE BALLOTS INSTRUCTIONS:
Absentee ballots are available for curb side pickup Monday – Friday 9-3 at the Cotuit Fire Station, 64 High Street, Cotuit
- Complete an Absentee Ballot Application available online. (also available at the Fire Station)
- Use the Absentee Ballot Application for a ballot for yourself
- Use the Absentee Ballot Application by a family Member for a family member
- Proceed to the Cotuit Fire Station parking lot 9-3, Monday thru Friday. (If possible, with your completed application)
- Call (508) 428-2210, extension “0” and ask for curb side service.
- A firefighter will come to your vehicle and provide you with a ballot and an envelope to seal the ballot in.
- You may either leave the sealed ballot in a secured ballot box at the fire station or request an envelope to self-mail the ballot to the District Clerk
- Cotuit Fire District, Attn: Clerk, P.O. Box 1475, Cotuit, MA 02635