Town of Barnstable DPW- Drainage Improvements
The Department of Public Works is performing drainage improvements on Mariner Circle, Cotuit. Work will begin Monday, April 9, 2018 and will continue as weather allows. Motorists and pedestrians may be redirected around the construction operations when necessary. Both motorists and pedestrians are advised to seek alternate routes to avoid the construction work. Construction operations will start promptly at 7:00 AM and run until 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
View listing HERE
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY WEDNESDAY 3/21/18 5pm THROUGH THURSDAY 3/22/18 MORNING…
* WHAT… Wet snow. Total snow accumulations will range from 3 to 5 inches on the upper Cape, Martha`s Vineyard, and Block Island, to as little as 1 to 2 inches on the outer Cape.
* WINDS…Northeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 60 mph with the strongest winds Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
* WHERE…Cape Cod and the Islands.
* WHEN…From Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Plan on difficult travel conditions. Tree branches could fall. Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
VIEW FORECAST HERE