…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY WEDNESDAY 3/21/18 5pm THROUGH THURSDAY 3/22/18 MORNING…
* WHAT… Wet snow. Total snow accumulations will range from 3 to 5 inches on the upper Cape, Martha`s Vineyard, and Block Island, to as little as 1 to 2 inches on the outer Cape.
* WINDS…Northeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 60 mph with the strongest winds Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
* WHERE…Cape Cod and the Islands.
* WHEN…From Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Plan on difficult travel conditions. Tree branches could fall. Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
VIEW FORECAST HERE