View listing HERE
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY WEDNESDAY 3/21/18 5pm THROUGH THURSDAY 3/22/18 MORNING…
* WHAT… Wet snow. Total snow accumulations will range from 3 to 5 inches on the upper Cape, Martha`s Vineyard, and Block Island, to as little as 1 to 2 inches on the outer Cape.
* WINDS…Northeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 60 mph with the strongest winds Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
* WHERE…Cape Cod and the Islands.
* WHEN…From Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Plan on difficult travel conditions. Tree branches could fall. Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
VIEW FORECAST HERE
Listen HERE and Enjoy the Spring Peeper Symphony
Cotuit Fire District Policy Advisory Meeting
Tuesday March 20, 7pm, Freedom Hall
View Agenda HERE