Jessica Rapp Grassetti, Town Councilor
Seeking final 4yr term for Precinct 7 seat on the Barnstable Town Council.
First elected to the Council in 2011 for 2yr term. ReElected 2013 for 2yr term (terms adjusted to reflect changes in Census data) ReElected 2015 for 4yr term.
Remember you must be a registered voter of the Town of Barnstable to vote in the fall election. October 16, 2019 is last day to register to vote. Register to Vote HERE
2019 Election Calendar HERE
VOTE Tuesday NOVEMBER 5
976 Main Street, Cotuit
Some Accomplishments as your Town Councilor
- Formed Informational website http://www.BarnstablePrecinct7.com to keep citizens duly informed and updated on Town of Barnstable government business, Cotuit Fire District and local events
- Developed & Implemented Online Public Comment Submittal Form for Meetings accessible on Town Council Website
- Instituted Monthly meetings held on 2nd Wednesday 3-5pm, Cotuit Library
- Reports at Monthly Meetings of the Cotuit/Santuit Civic Association
- Concerns of Cotuit Annual Tour w/ Chief of Police & Department Heads
- Served one year as Town Council Vice President
- Served three years as Town Council President
- Formed Town Manager Search Committee – Procured Collins Center to assist in search
- Hired Town Manager
- Formed Roads Committee – New Legislation for Private Roads repaired w/ public monies
- Formed Homelessness Committee
- Formed Committee to Analyze the Impact of Illegal Drugs on the Barnstable Community
- Formed Charter Review Committee- No Preliminary Town Election, Collector Appointed, and Charter Objection Clarification
- Formed Water Resource Advisory Committee – Assisted TOB with the 208 planning for Comprehensive Wastewater Management Plan
- Formed Asset Management Committee – Assists Town Manager in management and disposal of Town owned assets
- Chair of the Appointments Committee – Interviews Volunteers to serve on the 40+ Boards, Committees & Commssions
- Member of Zoning & Regulatory Review Committee & Asset Management Committee
- Liaison to Historical Commission, Land Acquisition & Preservation & Mid-Cape Cultural Council
I look forward to continuing service as your Barnstable Town Council Precinct 7 Representative, Thank you!
You must log in to post a comment.