…HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM FRIDAY TO 6PM EST SATURDAY…
* Location…Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Marthas Vineyard.
* Winds…Northeast 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 75 mph.
* Timing…Strongest winds Friday afternoon and evening.
* Impacts…Damage to trees, power lines, and property are likely with winds of this magnitude with hurricane force wind gusts likely. Power outages likely as well.
The National Weather Service in Taunton has issued a Coastal Flood Warning…Which is in Effect from 9AM Friday to 3AM Sunday.
* Location…Cape Cod…Nantucket & Martha’s Vineyard.
* Tidal Departure…Storm Surge of 1.5 to 2.5 Feet During the
Friday Midday High Tide & 3 TO 3.5 Feet for the Friday Night
& Saturday Early Afternoon High Tides.
* Timing…Four High Tide Cycles from Late Friday Morning to Late Saturday Night.
* Shoreline Impacts…Very Severe Erosion is Likely and May Compromise Protective Dunes… Sea Walls & other Structures. This Storm may be capable of producing one or more new inlets.